- Which of the 4 p’s are you most familiar with? How does it fit into the overall marketing mix?
Answer by that_was_easy
The 4 P’s are: Product, Price, Place, Promotion. The 4 P’s are the marketing mix.
- Suppose an airplane engine will fail(when the plane is in flight) with probability 1-p. Failure of engines are independent events. Suppose, that the plane will land successfully if at least half of its engines work. For what values of p is a 4 engine plane preferred to a 2 engined plane (for what values of p is the probability of a successful landing higher with a 4 engine plane?)
Answer by Richard B
one engined not counted
one engine min required
P of failure of two of two =1/2 x 1/P of 3 of 2 fail is 1/2^3
ETOPS ( extended twin Operations) for over ocean requirement also known as :
Engines Turn or People Swim
the actual measure of safety is of the chance that any one engine will fail must be very small
each engine design has its own problems
the space shuttle was to be safe with a P failure ,1,000,000 ( or so)
actually TWO complete failures in less than 150 flights, unacceptable
- The original fermi level of the p and n-regions taken separately are different due to difference in concentration and type of doping. However, at the junction, the energy level diagram usually depicts a common fermi level while conduction and valency bands are displaced. How does that happen?
Random Promotion when it comes to Blog URL Tuition Agency Singapore :
Blog URL Tuition Agency SingaporeHomepage
Answer by epidavros
Energy levels in materials are always relative. In other words, you can say that the conduction band is so many eV above the valence band, but it has no particularly absolute value.
The Fermi level is simply the energy level of the topmost occupied electronic state (at T = 0). Thid once again is relative – you can say where it is with respect to say the valence band.
Until, that is, you join the two materials. When you do this the energy of the topmost occupied state on the n side *must* be the same as that on the p side because the materials are in contact. If it were not, then electrons would flow into the lower energy states across the boundary until they were.
Clearly, for these two levels to be the same across the boundary, the energy bands measured relative to the Fermi level must change, because the band structure must be continuous across the boundary. For this to happen the conduction and valence bands must curve. The origin of this curvature is, of course, and electical potential energy gradient across the junction. This is what gives rise to the intrinsic junction bias.
- If both p and q are different primes dividing the integer a, then p*q divides a.
I cannot figure out how to get started on this proof.
Answer by knashha
Can you get each of p divides a and q divides a? If so , then
write a = pn, (p divides a). Since you have q divides a then
you have q divides pn because a=pn. Now q divides pn
but q does not divide p since p and q are different primes.
Therefore q must divide n, so write n = qm ( m is an integer).
Combine this with a = pn to get a = p(qm) = (pq)m and
you have pq divides a.
- Would love to find an old Lockheed P-38 “Lightning” for me and my father to restore to flight status. Would be expensive, for sure. But it would be a dream come true.
Answer by allawishes
there not to many out their bone yard probably picked clean check sales list